Friday, September 2, 2011

Sunday, Aug 28th
    I think the jet-lag has finally sunk in... I've been awake for an hour and a half and it's only 6am right now (sigh). But at least it's 6pm back home, so people are still awake to talk to! (Yay!)
After breakfast this morning we sat around our hotel room for what seems like the entire day! (really only 5 hours. which I mostly skyped with people the whole time). Then we went to the minority village. That was pretty neat to see all the different minority groups. But, it was kinda miserable, too. My dad started feeling sick as soon as we got there and it was hot and way too much walking for my foot to handle.
Right now it's 7:15pm and we've been sitting in our hotel room for a long time, once again. About 45 minutes ago my parents laid down and were talking...I just looked over and they're both sound asleep! Makes things pretty boring for me... no one to talk to. lol. Guess I'll go get ready for bed here soon. We have a big day tomorrow! (We get Anna!)

No comments:

Post a Comment