Friday, September 16, 2011

One down, four to go!

I've officially been here at the orphanage a week!
This week has gone by super fast in some ways, but incredibly slow in others. I don't necessarily want it to go by so fast that I get home and wish I had been here longer, but I do wish I'd keep busy and feel accomplished at the end of the day... hopefully by Tuesday, when I start the photography, it'll be like that.

It didn't rain today (2 days in a row -- amazing!), so I went out and took some shots of the neighborhood (There's not much to see) and went to a little corner market (Donna suggested I go get some ramen noodles and such, so my stomach isn't upset everyday from eating the same thing/their water)...of course, once I got back I had lunch and it was a different meal, for once! And it was really good.
I also played with some of the blind kids tonight -- they're so cute! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment