Wednesday, September 28, 2011

EW 5

I went to EW (eagle's wings) 5 yesterday, which is the baby house.... can you says A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E?!!!!!! (Yeah, I know I say that about all kids.... but still;).
They're short several staff for the next two weeks because of the big holiday coming up (Oct 1st is a huuuge holiday here - everyone's off work/school for the week), so I'm actually going to step in and work in their place almost every day there! And I've also started the photography finally, but haven't gotten much done since it was later in the evening and the kids were tired. But I do have a ton of candid shots and videos!  I can't wait to work there every day and get my "baby fill" ;)

I'm kinda limping around again after all the walking this week. Foot's been throbbing a lot, and even kept me awake last night. I have nothing to do today really, so hopefully with a day of rest it'll be good to go again! If you could keep that in your thoughts, it'd be wonderful...

No comments:

Post a Comment