Monday, September 5, 2011

                                    Saturday, Sep 3rd
    At breakfast this morning we met several more adoptive families. I love meeting new people, especially ones who have the same heart and mindset.   Afterwards, we went to Shamian Island, which I instantly felt at home at, for the medical exams for all the adopted kiddos. Xui Mei and Yue Fei were very nervous about the shots... Yue Fei cried so much, poor thing. I can't imagine what was going through her head -- she's had heart surgery when she was 6yrs old, so I'm sure she doesn't have good memories of doctors.... but we did survive the doctor visit!  We went to dinner with Joseph and Becky Jarvis (idk how to spell the last name) and their family. We had many laughs and stories with them at dinner. We're loving the translator we got for the girls, it's been helping Faith especially -- She wants to talk to us so badly. I'm also learning some Chinese, which has been fun -- hoping I go home in Oct knowing a lottttt more.

No comments:

Post a Comment