Friday, September 30, 2011

National Day party

Early this morning I went with Donna to the market to try to find some new clothes for all the kids. All they have are either stained, way too small/big, or you have the boys in girl clothes and vice versa. So, we set out to try to find specific clothes, for specific kids. We found quite a bit, but mostly for little boys... so the shopping will continue throughout the next two weeks, while I'm here. We're trying to find good looking clothes to have them in when I take their photo.
After Shooshe (nap time), we all went to the school for a party! Tomorrow is National Day (it's like our 4th of July), so the kids prepared some songs/presentation type stuff for us all to watch. All the kids showed up in great looking clean clothes, so I took advantage of the opportunity and had them all pose for some pictures! They're such cute kids :)
I'll post some of the pictures in a little while.... right now, dinner is calling my name!

No comments:

Post a Comment