Thursday, September 15, 2011

Donna

I'm SO thankful for Donna. She is such a blessing, in more ways than one. She's given up so much to help these little kids...incredible person. :)
She had me meet with her today to set up a schedule to start doing photography. Looks like I start on Tuesday next week, yay! :) After our meeting she invited me to stay for dinner... Chicken noodle soup...yum :) I think I'm starting to get a cold, so the soup was much appreciated (plus I didn't have to eat the stuff here at the house again....). We talked a lot about the orphans and the adoption process, etc. (Found out Gao Jing, the 5yr old girl I like, is already being adopted!) and talked about Cheng Cheng.... ;)

It finally stopped raining today! It felt great outside, even. I went to Donna's for the first time alone (I get lost easily), and even got back tonight in the dark! I think I'm learning my way around finally... granted, I do have a map ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment