Thursday, October 13, 2011

KOREA!

I'VE MADE IT TO KOREA!!! :)

I got up at 4am after going to sleep at midnight, got on what was supposed to be a 2hr bus ride to the airport, which then turned into a 2 1/2-3hrs after the bus had a flat tire (and then 20 mins later the bus died) I then had to sit and wait on the side of the road for another bus. Got to the airport where every person I talked to told me to, "Ni zuo xia. liu" ("you sit and stay"..i think) and wouldn't help or let me go through the line, for what seems like a lifetime! (2 1/2 hrs lol), my boarding time was soon and I was still sitting practically outside the airport being told no...? It was frustrating and nerve wracking! But, finally the first person I had spoken with this morning came back to me and me follow him and was SO very kind and helped me get my ticket and point me to the right direction (he said I was just too early so they made me sit and wait for so long)...and then my plane was delayed. Whew! I'm already exhausted and I'm not even half way home! lol. I am currently in Korea, where I VERY easily found my gate and happen to have internet (and FB!). Yup, I'm quite happy to be here after all that lol. Only...uh...21ish hours until I'm home! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment