Sunday, August 7, 2011

:)

So much has happened this past week!!
First off, I've been working a whole lot so I can have enough of the funds to go to China and stay and it looks like I'll be able to! :)
And second, the adoptions are fully funded now! Annnd we got a letter a few days ago from Faith!!! Which, after translated, reads:

"Dear Baba, Mama and family:

Hello !

I received your letter and the photos you sent to me. You all are so beautiful. I am so happy to be your daughter, so happy Bai Xiumei will live with me. I like reading, listening to music, playing hide and seek, running, rope skipping. Wishing to play games with you. Hoping my brothers and sisters will teach me to play violin and flute and other musical instruments. Me and Bai Xiumei will help Jadyn remember her Chinese. Thank you for coming to China to bring me home. I wonder what do Baba and Mama do? Is my brother Christopher in college or already at work? And how about sister Alicia?

Since I found out you were my new family, I am very excited, because I have a new family. So happy that I can join our new family and be one of them. Wishing I could be your treasure and make everybody happy. I am so happy and lucky, because I have a joyous and happy family.

Wish you all ,
Smoothly at work ,and be happy everyday !"

How awesome is that?? It's SO cool! I can not wait to meet her!
We're told that Anna has sent us a letter, also, but we have yet to receive it. I can't wait!
We're hoping to travel on Aug 18th...which is a week from Thursday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment