Monday, October 17, 2016

Long time, no post!

I gave up my blog back in 2014 because I had a lot of negative responses flooding in, through private messages. I was discouraged by them to the point that I had given up blogging altogether. But, I’m back :)

Lately, I’ve felt the need to share my story of the recent changes in my life, but before I do, this post will just be a quick update leading up to this point in time.

Let’s see here, in 2014 my parents got divorced, I had my second hand surgery, I started dating someone, my grandfather passed away, I rode a roller coaster which led to me having chronic back problems (I will elaborate in my next post), my best friend got married, and I moved out.

In 2015, my roommate and I adopted two kittens, one of my brothers left home and the family, I decided once I graduate, I want to go back to become a physical therapist assistant (I’ll explain why in the next post).

Now, for the present time, 2016.
 I still work at Amazon and I’m still in school at JCTC. I will graduate Fall of 2017 with associate degrees in both commercial photography and graphic design. I began taking classes to put towards the Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA) program this past summer. I started a photography internship with Amanda H Photography back in April and will hopefully have my 300hrs for school by next spring. I am still dating the same guy, and I still have the same roommate and adorable kitties :) I struggle greatly with the current presidential candidates; I can’t wait for the election to be over with already! My best friend will be giving birth to her first child (a son!) in November – I can’t wait! And two more of my dear friends got hitched just a couple weeks ago – yay! My roommate bought a house last month, so we’ve been preparing to move by the end of the year.

I think that about sums it up, as briefly as I can make it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment